30. 1. 2014.

Persunmall WISHLIST

Love the online shopping sites, I recently discovered Persunmall.

So if you are planning your next shopping or just want to update your wardrobe with some new features, you´d like to know about PERSUNMALL - an online shop with the latest trends, where you can find a huge variety of trends and fashion according to your taste and with the advantage of global shipping They have very nice things and this is my WISH LIST compose by a few elements that I definitely want this season.

 

Celebrity Rihanna Printed Hoodie



















Knitting Necklace with Gem Pendant

 

Black Handbag


 

Hope you like it my Persunmall Wishlist!

Have a nice weekend!

Up next post

Love

Ica

 

 







9 коментара:

Thank you♥ for sharing your opinions with me. I really DO appreciate ALL comments.

LOVE♥
Ivana